Sunday, January 21, 2018

My Thoughts on Assignments

I've never done a blog before, so I'm excited to both have one and have a reason for having one. Some of my classes this semester are more dense and historical, so the not so heavily academic reading this class involves sounds like a breath of fresh air. I'm also looking forwards to learning more about the growth mindset. The extra credit challenges sound worthwhile both in points and real world applicability. As mentioned in my previous post on growth mindset, I'm not yet at a place where I am fully utilizing this approach, but I'd like to get there. Some of the other extra credit possibilities also sound fun, like Wikipedia Trails. I go down a Wikipedia rabbit hole on my own every now and then, so it's nice that I'll be able to get points for it. All in all, I think I'll be doing as much extra credit for this class as I can manage (though not ahead of my other coursework) so I can potentially finish early.




Wiki Walk Source.


No comments:

Post a Comment