Sunday, January 21, 2018

My Thoughts on Course Technology

Oddly enough, the technology tool this class uses that I am most familiar with besides Canvas is PBWorks. I work for OU IT, and we use the service for our internal knowledge base, so I'm used to navigating this kind of wiki on a daily basis. I was surprised to see it being used for this class, mostly because I just associate it work and hadn't thought about potential other applications, like for classes. I've also been using Google Docs since high school. My AP Government teacher was constantly praising "The Cloud," and frankly, I do find it incredibly useful. I like that I can access my documents on my phone, laptop, or school computer without having to worry about emailing myself or putting stuff on a flash drive. As for what I'm less familiar with, I think the Freebookapalooza and the Myth-Folklore UnTextbook are really cool. I'm always down for free books and media!



All Hail the Glow Cloud by Vinigri. Edited by me. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment